About the Department of Public Health Engineering
The Department of Public Health Engineering or DPHE Job Circular is a government agency job. It was established in 1936 to supply safe water to people. Later in 1945 the responsibility to provide sanitation service was added. Currently they are supplying water and providing sanitation service all over Bangladesh except WASA areas.
Their mission is to provide clean water and to arrange a healthy sanitation system. It holds the highest position in South Asia for providing good service. Also in emergency situations due to flood, cyclone, epidemic they arrange to provide clean water and sanitation.
Here is the current exciting DPHE Job Circular of the Department of Public Health & Engineering with all detailed information.
Dept of Public Health Engineering Job Circular 2020
Apply for the DPHE Jobs
- Executive Engineer Directorate
- 14, shahid captain Munsur Ali, saroni, kakrail, Dhaka-1000
For more latest Job circulars visit our home page.
DPHE Job Circular | dphe.teletalk.com.bd
- Publication date: 11.09.2019
- Application starting date: 16.09.2019
- Last date of submission: 10.10.2019
- Employe status: permanent
- Job type: Govt.job
- Age range: 18-30 years, considerable for freedom fighters children.
- Salary: 9300 – 22490
- Total post: 177
- Educational Qualification: see the job post image.
- Position Name: clerk cum typist.
- Website: http://dphe.teletalk.com.bd
Clerk / Typist Job Responsibilities
- Welcome clients and offer them refreshments.
- Transcribe, record, fax and file documents.
- Maintain filing, database systems, and inventories.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers and fax machines.
- Communicate with clients and employees, and respond to any queries or complaints.
- Sort and forward incoming mail and emails, and prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Book and prepare meeting rooms and ensure that refreshments are made available.
- Book flights and accommodation as required.
- Coordinate activities and disseminate information to office staff
- Check completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and format.
- Perform other clerical duties such as answering telephone, sorting and distributing mail, running errands or sending faxes.
- Gather, register, and arrange the material to be typed, following instructions.
- Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts, corrected copies, voice recordings, dictation or previous versions, using a computer, word processor, or typewriter.
- File and store completed documents on computer hard drive or disk, and/or maintain a computer filing system to store, retrieve, update and delete documents.
- Print and makes copies of work.
- Keep records of work performed.
- Compute and verify totals on report forms, requisitions, or bills, using adding machine or calculator.
- Collate pages of reports and other documents prepared.
- Electronically sort and compile text and numerical data, retrieving, updating, and merging documents as required.
- Reformat documents, moving paragraphs and/or columns.
- Search for specific sets of stored, typed characters in order to make changes.
- Adjust settings for format, page layout, line spacing, and other style requirements.
- Address envelopes or prepare envelope labels, using typewriter or computer.
- Operate and resupply printers and computers, changing print wheels or fluid cartridges, adding paper, and loading blank tapes, cards, or disks into equipment.
- Transmit work electronically to other locations.
- Work with technical material, preparing statistical reports, planning and typing statistical tables, and combining and rearranging material from different sources.
- Use data entry devices, such as optical scanners, to input data into computers for revision or editing.
- Transcribe stenotyped notes of court proceedings.
- S.C pass
- Has to be well experienced and fast in Word processing, Data entry and Typing.
You have to submit your Educational Certificates, NID/ Birth Certificate. It’s a permanent and Governmental job. Well facilitated by the government. So it can be a great opportunity for your career. If you think you are eligible for the post mentioned above, please do not delay to apply.
During viva, candidates have to submit the main copies of
- All Educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate. ( Attested)
- NID card/ Birth certificate ( Attested)
- Women quota or other quotas have to show the proper certificate.
- Online applied application’s copy.
- Candidates will not be provided with any kind of TA/ DA.
Recruiters’ decision is the final decision.
স্বাস্থ্য অধিদপ্তর: www.dghs.gov.bd
Thank you for reading the Job Post Details. Here are a few more hand-picked job circulars for you to Read Next.