Benham Pharmaceuticals limited
Benham Pharmaceuticals ltd Job Circular 2020. Benham Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a leading and fast-growing company in Bangladesh. They manufacture world-class and top-quality pharmaceutical products in Bangladesh.
By setting its objective as a quality-driven pharmaceutical company they continue to grow with each passing day. Their top priority is Excellence in Quality, patients’ health, and safety.
BENHAM starts its operation with a handful of highly skilled and dedicated professionals guided by an able leadership. Proper strategic planning, technical excellence, swift and timely decisions helped us achieve our objectives leading to much faster growth.
They are currently producing more than 150 products in different dosage forms covering broader therapeutic categories, which include anti-infective, cardiovascular, antidiabetics, gastrointestinal, CNS, respiratory disease, etc. among many others.
Medical promotion officer is supposed to promote products to the medical professionals Generate prescriptions to achieve sales target.
Careers at Benham
If you are looking for a pharma job as a medical promotion officer Benham Pharmaceuticals ltd Job is the right one for you.
Email: [email protected]
Here is the Benham Career page.
Benham Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job 2020
A medical promotion officer’s job is to promote and sell their company’s products, whether that’s pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products to the customer. Benham Pharmaceuticals ltd Job 2020.
Medical Promotion Officer Jobs
- Vacancy: 50
- Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Salary: 20000-35000
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent TA / DA policy
- Product incentive
- Motorcycle allowance
Medical Promotion Officer Responsibilities
- Promote products to the medical professionals.
- Generate prescriptions to achieve sales target.
- Organising appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- To attend and organise trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing budgets and reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents
- Graduate in any discipline
Additional Requirements for Benham Pharmaceuticals ltd Job
- Age below 30 years
- Experienced are encouraged to apply
Medical Promotion Officer Good Practices
The job market became competitive and challenging for any Medical Representative in the Pharma Industry, more so for the newly joined ones. This write up is to help them overcome this challenge and do well in their job consistently.
1) Good habits, some of which are given below, should become the routine:
- Brushing teeth (twice) daily;
- Properly cut & combed hair;
- Trimmed beard & nails;
- Daily shave, bath, change inner wears, socks, wear clean & pressed formal dress while working in the field
- Wear leather belt and neatly polished shoes i.e formal either black or brown
- Apply deo or perfume as many times as possible so that you don’t emit the bad odor.
2) Avoid bad habits like
- Smoking, drinking, pan chewing, poor hygiene,
- Going late for work
- Not meeting the customers at the appointed time
3) Use a formal leatherworking bag. Avoid field working with ‘backpack’ bags.
4) Carry the list of Doctors, Stockists, Chemists to be met, and the area/location to be worked for the day in your pocket.
5) Before starting the work for the day, think of what has happened when you met the Doctors listed for the day, during the last visit.
6) Organize things within the working bag for the day carefully like samples and promotional inputs so that you don’t have to waste time searching for those in front of the customers.
7) Make as many calls – be it Doctors, Stockists, Retailers – as possible, the quality of each call made must also be good, and productive.
8) Be cool. Always wear a smile. Don’t pick up any argument or quarrel with our professional Customers.
9) Maintain a very cordial relationship with all the Customers like Doctors, their staff, CFA, Stockists, Retailers, etc. Deal with them in a very friendly and professional manner.
10) Have the customers list – specialty wise – Product-wise – strictly as per the marketing strategy of the organization.
11) Promote right products to right Doctors strictly as per the marketing strategy of the organization
12) Do Retail Chemists Prescription Analysis (RCPA) for each product/each customer (i.e.Doctor),
13) Give visits to each of the customers as per the desired frequency only (once or twice or thrice every month), as outlined in the marketing strategy.
14) Work as per approved tour program only every day. Discuss with Superiors, and get their prior approval, before making any deviation in actual working.
15) After effective detailing of the products to the Doctors, close the call powerfully by demanding for prescriptions for the products detailed.
16) Follow the Company’s rules and regulations in all sincerity. Submit all reports on time without requiring any reminder from anyone.
17) Be up-to-date with your Product Knowledge, and details for all products under promotion.
18) Communication is very important in this job, and if your detailing is very good, then it will be that much easy to convert the Doctors to your products. Good communication skills can be acquired, if you do practice, practice, and more practice, till you master it.
19) Be up-to-date with Competitors’ product knowledge.
20) Don’t waste precious field working time due to any reason. Meeting of CFA, Stockists, etc. can be planned for during times when the Doctors Clinics are closed. Do both morning and evening work every day.
21) Avoid gossiping
22) Be up-to-date with your Product-wise, Stockist wise, Primary and Secondary sales details vis-a-vis your targets, you should only learn how to retrieve it, and study them, as frequently as possible.
23) This job requires hard work. This is a field job, not a time-bound Office job.
24) Develop good manners – like wishing the Doctors ‘good morning’, thanking them for the valuable time given, wishing them on occasions like Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc. and always wear a positive attitude towards work and life.
25) Don’t commit anything to any Customer which the Company has not authorized. Never misuse samples and promotional inputs.
26) Believe in yourself, make very sincere efforts to succeed, and you will succeed.
27) Don’t look for shortcuts than the prescribed ones, to see the results quickly. It might lead to problems later on.
28) Have a passion for the job. Be proud of your Company and its products. Always try to achieve the set objectives consistently, earn incentives, and come up in life.
29) The job of a Medical Promotion Officer is a very good one. If you do a good job at it, sky is the limit for your earnings, and career growth.
30) This job doesn’t require great qualifications like foreign degrees, or MBAs, etc. It is enough if you are a Science or Pharmacy graduate, with an aptitude for selling, and with decent communicating ability.
Benham Pharmaceuticals Limited Job Summary
Benham Pharmaceuticals Ltd has published a job circular for 50 posts of Medical Promotion Officer. If you are suitable for the post, apply without any further delay.
Willing to put in hard work, sincerely implementing the company’s sales & marketing strategies in the field, and eagerness to come up in life in the right way, are some of the pre-requisites to succeed in the job. Benham Pharmaceuticals ltd Job 2020.
Thank you for reading the Job Post Details. Here are a few more hand-picked job circulars for you to Read Next.