Bangladesh railway has a direct post circular for vacant position called trade apprentice for Bangladeshi citizens. Candidates can apply for this post till 05.09.2019
Salary structure, educational qualification & particular age for this post are clearly mentioned in the job post.
- To fillup, the form & collect the admit card for written & viva exam please go to the website: railway.gov.bd
- Attach three passport size pictures with the application & admit card.
- For selecting applicants recruiters going to follow the existing present rules.
- The government turned quota going to follow for appointing any candidates.
- Exam fees 100tk & import treasury codes main copy attach it with the application.
- There is going to be 100 marks exam( written 70, viva 30). Pass mark 50%
- Applicants will not be provided with any kind of TA/DA for attending the exam.
- Government or public workers have to submit their application by the authority within a particular time and district.
- If recruiters found any kind of false/ hidden information about getting appointed & further it gets proved then your appointment will be canceled.
- Submit the application within 30.07.2019 to 05.09.2019 at 10 am- 5 pm.
- To get further information please follow the instructions below for the job post.
For more job circulars check out our home page: Chakri jogot